Tip sheets about conditions (for clients and health professionals)
We provide reliable and useful information about common emotional and behavioural problems. Click for links.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Trauma and PTSD
- Stress tips
- Sleep Guide
- Coping with grief
- What is CBT?
- Alcohol: How much is too much?
- Quit smoking strategies
- Eating disorder info for parents
- Medical procedures tips
- Coping with Dental Phobia
- The Psychology of Pain
- The Psychology of Rehabilitation
Assessment Tools for GPs
This section contains brief, reliable screening tools for identifying and gauging the intensity of common presenting issues. Each has some scoring and interpreting guides.
- K10 Instructions
- DASS-21 form
- Post-natal depression: The EPDS form
- Post-natal depression: The EPDS instructions
- Depression screening checklist
- Eating Disorders screening checklist
- Panic Disorder screening checklist
- Social Phobia symptom checklist
- OCD Symptom checklist
- PTSD Symptom checklist
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) checklist
- Eating Disorder Management
- Differentiating Dementia and Depression
- Dental phobia screening checklist
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire
- Medication Prescription Patient Monitoring form
- The Post-Traumatic Checklist – 6-item Civilian Version (PCL-C)
- Primary Care PTSD Screen (PC-PTSD)
- Binge Eating Disorder Screener
If you need more information you can ring 02 98911766 (office hours) or email email@example.com.
To purchase our relaxation or meditation CDs contact us here.
CD 1: 4 Tracks, including diaphragmatic breathing, progressive muscle relaxation and applied muscle relaxation.
CD 2: Mindfulness Breathing, with an introduction, long and shorter versions and mindfulness eating script.
CD 3: Bodyscan procedure (a classic mindfulness meditation training) and a training script for learning to regard your body mindfully (without judgment).
Newsletters for GPs